Thursday, July 31, 2008

Scrapbooking


I spent all day today while Josh was at work scrapbooking and all I got done was one page. It's been over 3 1/2 years that we've been married and I am still working on wedding pictures. I am so slow... I thought I was getting close to being done with wedding stuff, but I just found more cute pictures on a CD that I would love to do. I'm running out of ideas. Here's the page I did.

3 comments:

{Jamey} said...

Cute Layout! Are you digital scrapbooking or regular paper? I'm trying to figure out the best way to get started with digital, but I havern't gotten motivated enough yet to actually do it. Any suggestions?

Joni said...

Very cute. I'm jealous of your talent and determination. I think I would give up, but it looks like your hard work was worth it.

Tanner and Chantel said...

Who's that way cute groomsman on the far right??? Is he married???
:)