Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Alese and Curtis

Today was Alese and Curtis's wedding. It was so beautiful. They got sealed in the Logan Temple. Alese looked absolutely beautiful.They make the cutest couple. I think they are just right for each other. The sealer asked why Alese loves Curtis and she said because he is amazing. He asked why Curtis loves Alese and he said because she is perfect. They are so cute together.I was quite impressed with my picture taking skills on this one. HAHA... I thought this was so cute. I think they were getting ready to kiss or just finished but it was so cute how they were so close together and they temple was right behind them.This is Alese's gorgeous bouquet. It was beautiful. I loved all the different colors in it besides the traditional red roses.
I think the whole day was so perfect for them. It couldn't have been any better.

1 comment:

Kylie Criddle said...

hey you, i have not seen you or your family in so long. i remember when you got married and i cant believe that it is going four years already. wow! cute blog