Saturday, September 12, 2009

23 weeks

I had my targeted ultrasound on Thursday. It went so well. I was a little nervous for it because Josh's family has a history of heart problems, and we were excited to make sure that our little guy was healthy. Everything looked great. I think he is so cute.He had his hands to his face the entire time. In this picture he was sticking his hand in his mouth. He wouldn't hold still long enough to get very many good pictures of him. But that's good. At least he's moving in there. Some of the pictures were really creepy looking. Me and Nicole had fun deciding who/what they looked like. Some looked like they were out of a horror movie. It was so fun to see him again and I especially loved this ultrasound. I am so happy that he is doing well and that everything is okay with his little heart. He weighs about 1 lb 3 oz. We are still due around 1/6. I love this little guy so much already.

3 comments:

Corey and Susie said...

So FUN! Don't you love the ultrasound pictures! That's a good one too!
The house looks great, other than the waiting process, I love to see how it's all done, we took pictures at every stage! It's amazing how one day you have dirt and a few months later you have a whole house! GOOD LUCK!

Camie and Brock said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is going so well for you guys! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute