Here he is with the blanket that Great-Grandma Cox made him. Great Grandma's really are great!!! And Trey is lucky to have 2 that he will get to know :)
I asked Josh to watch Trey while I did something in the other room a few days ago and when I came back, they were all asleep.
Trey LOVES his carseat and falls asleep when we put him in it.We've also been super busy working on the house. We passed our 4-way inspection and are working on insulation now. Sheetrock will come in the next couple weeks and meanwhile we'll be busy picking out paint, flooring, cabinets, etc.
Here is the house... the outside is getting closer and closer. Just a few things left for final inspection (the stairs, the driveway, the deck)
I think the insuletion makes it look a lot different. Here is the kitchen and mud room.
This will be our master bedroom. I can't wait to see everything with the sheet rock done.Any suggestions on colors or flooring or cabinets or anything else?




4 comments:
He's such a doll! And your house is coming along! So FUN!
Matt and I are building a home with Richmond American and they have a HUGE home gallery in Draper with paint, tile, carpet, countertops, carpet, hardware-EVERYTHING you would need. And the guy we met with said people building their own home come in all the time to pick stuff out because it's all national brands you can get anywhere. Or you can just get an idea of what you like then put it all together and find something similar through other vendors. It's on 12300 South in Draper so it would be a trip for you. And I would recommend a baby sitter so you can concentrate! Haha. Good luck!
What a handsome little guy! Only home suggestion- we ended up doing tile in our kitchen, but with my experience, I wouldn't do it again. Stuff gets into the grout easy and flat surfaces are just easier to clean. Maybe for me it has more to do with 2 little "helpers" who are great at making messes in the kitchen! Good luck, your home is beautiful.
Trey is SO cute!! Your house looks awesome! That is so exciting! We miss you at work :)
Post a Comment