Sunday, August 17, 2008

Construction

Josh and I have been helping Mark and Ava build onto their house. Its been lots of hard work. Yesterday, Josh and I built a wall downstairs. He has taught me how to use lots of power tools that totally intimidated me before. I'm really excited to see what it looks like when its all finished. Today is Mark's birthday... HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY MARK!!!

3 comments:

Tanner and Chantel said...

Good! Now when we finish our basement we'll know who to call.

The Walkers said...

Hey Laurie! This is Heather (Satterthwaite) Walker! Your blog is so cute and it looks like life is going well! You can take a look at our blog at heatherandwyatt.blogspot.com!

Brian and Amber said...

Hi Laurie!
I was so excited when you left me a comment! It is good to see what you've been up to. That is cool you guys are going to Taiwan...how fun!