Last night Josh and I went go-kart racing at Speed Street. It was so much fun... Mostly because I kicked his butt. It was great. We did 3 races and I beat him every time. I was faster by only .1 second most the time, but that's okay... I still won. We all had a great time and can't wait to go back again. Josh always says I am a crazy driver but I guess this proves who is the better driver now.
8 comments:
Sounds like you had fun! Jared things all women are bad drivers too, I prove him wrong all the time but he just doesn't see it. :) Hey can you do me a favor and tell Chantel that we can't see her blog until she lets us? We really want to but it is blocked. Thanks Laurie!
Beth :)
I have been wondering where you two are and what you have been up to. I think you should go to Australia instead of Tiawan, the food is much better. I can't beleive you guys didn't stop in Cedar City to visit during your Vegas trip. Tell your family hi for me Josh.
Speed Street is so much fun, I'm glad that you had a good time. It always helps when you win! I didn't know you had a blog, so I'm glad you found mine!
It is fun to look at your blogs. I'm excited that you guys are going to Tiawan. Fun. I can't believe that Mark is Fifty! I hope I never get that old!
Buy the way - mama T is me Aunt Teresa.
That is great u show him who the boss is! JAke always gets frustrated when his lil wife beats him at anything! ha ha! MEN! u gotta love them! Im glad u had fun!
Glad you found us! I am sad that I missed GNO!! I'll be there next time!
Hi! I just got your comment from forever ago (we've been internet-less for about two weeks now). Your blog is so cute. It'll be nice to keep track of ya :)
Post a Comment