Friday, October 17, 2008

Homecoming Hair

My little sister-in-law Shantel asked me to do her hair for homecoming last Saturday. I have no training in doing hair and for anybody who knows me, knows that my hairstyles usually involve straight down and in a ponytail. So, I thought I would just do my best and whatever it looked like would be good. But I thought it turned out really cute. We just did it in ringlets and then did some cute twisty things on the top. It turned out really cute. I think it was a lot poofier than anything she is used to. She looked so beautiful.

4 comments:

Meet the Robinson's said...

How cute! You did a GREAT JOB!

Lauren said...

Good Job! She looks Gorgeous! :)

Tanner and Chantel said...

Good job lu-lu! It's probably her name that makes her so cute:) HA HA!

The Bates Family said...

I'm impressed! Any thoughts about getting a job as a hair dresser?