Kenlie did so good while I worked on her. She even let me "Tickle" her teeth.

Here she is getting her fluoride. I was suprised that she did so well. It is a scary thing when you are so little. She did great though. I think it was because she got to sit on the bear and hold on to his ears and leg :) She got to pick out 2 prizes because she was SO good!!! (Can you tell I'm a proud aunt/hygienist?!?)




4 comments:
And I'm a proud mommy. She did really good didn't she:) Thanks for being a great aunt:)
That is so fun! It is always fun when family comes in to see you. Your office looks pretty nice.
I'm sure having your aunt clean your teeth is alot easier than having a stranger do it! ;)
That really is so cute! I bet she loves having her aunt clean her teeth especially at that age. She is growing up so fast tho I have not seen her for a long time. I can't believe it. Your blog is very cute by the way
Post a Comment