Friday, October 3, 2008

October

October is going to be such a busy month for us. All the in-laws birthdays are within 7 days of each other. Happy birthday Jen, Tanner and Josh. I have 2 weddings coming up. Congrats Alese and Laurie. My niece, Kendall, is being blessed. There is general conference. My nephew turns 1 year old. Happy Birthday Tripp. The Christensen Girls are having a craft night. And we still need to plan our trip to Taiwan. There is still work and cleaning house and daily stuff we need to do also. There is so much to do. It will be great to be busy.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy Cow! Talk about busy! Happy birthday/blessing/wedding/trip planning everyone!

Tanner and Chantel said...

You forgot Halloween. What is Sadie going to be?

Isaac said...

Laurie, (this is Kami BTW, not my son Isaac) you did not tell me that you have a blog. I feel very ...ummm...well I don't know. Perhaps you didn't want me to join your readership, but I found you through Michelle's blog. Anyway, it is fun to see your posts. You seem to be having fun. I can't wait to see Taiwan pictures.

I didn't see a post about the amazing opportunity that you had to clean my teeth. Don't you think that topic is blog worthy? Hmmm, maybe not.