It's almost time to go back to work. It has been so nice to have some time off to enjoy the holidays. It's a busy time. We also celebrated our 4th anniversary. I love my husband. He's the greatest. I would be lost without him. He has been sick this week so it was good that we had some time off for him to recover. Thank goodness it wasn't anything to serious. After he got better he took me to Maddox to celebrate our anniversary. It was delicious. We had a great New Years that was spent asleep on the couch until about 11:58 and we woke up and said "Happy New Year" and went to bed. We are so lame. I was able to get together with some good girl friends this week and had so much fun having lunch and chatting with them. It is so nice to be able to stay in touch with friends from school. I love them all so much. It has been a great break but it will be good to get back to work and back in the swing of things.
4 comments:
I am so glad you made it to Maddox. To bad we couldn't come with you.
I am such a slacker, I havent even seen your Taiwan pictures! They are so pretty! Glad you guys had a great trip and a good Christmas!
Cute background and happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you both enjoyed your time off. It was so nice to see those pictures of your family you posted at Christmas. It's been so long since I've seen them!
Post a Comment