Today is my sweet little niece's Birthday. She turned 4 years old today. She is getting so big. I called her today to wish her happy birthday and she told me at least 3 times that she didn't have to take a nap today because it was her birthday. She is so funny. We had a party at her house where we played the Wii. She loves to play it. We had homemade ice cream and cupcakes. They were delicious. We love her lots and hope she had a great day. We are so happy that she is in our family.
Free Patriotic Printables for Easy Summer Home Decor
3 months ago




3 comments:
What a cute little girl. It's funny that little kids never want to take naps but when you get older and can't you want to really bad. :) I hope she had a good b-day. I can't believe she's 4. So crazy! She's such a cutie.
O that is so cute. That is so funny about the naps. Kids just love to play. Hey tell chantel to add me so I can view her blog, I didn't know her girl was turning 4 Wow how time flies. Send it to sholly22@yahoo.com
She looks way happy in that picture!!
Thanks for making her feel so special. She loves you guys too!
Post a Comment