This weekend has been crazy!!! First, We went on a date with Josh's brother and his girlfriend. It was lots of fun. We got ate at Arby's and then went to a movie. Then we came back to our house and played wii. It was lots of fun. Saturday was Chantel's birthday! Happy birthday Chantel. We love you lots and you are a great sister. She had a little party at her house with the family and we all got cake and ice cream. It was delicious. Then, my cute little cousin Tara is getting married and we had a shower for her Saturday morning. I can't believe she is old enough to get married. It seems like she should still be the little girl that lived next door to grandma. :) I am so happy for her though. Kevin seems like a great guy. Then of course there was the Super Bowl. I really didn't care about the game much but it was a good excuse to get together again with family and hang out and eat yummy food. And in a couple days it will be my cute niece's birthday. She'll be 4. I can't believe she is that old already. She is getting so big. Where does time go? We'll have another party for her on Tuesday. It has been a crazy weekend.
1 comment:
I was just thinking how fast time goes! It is crazy. And you look so cute in glasses :)
Post a Comment