Yesterday was Grandma Falslev's Funeral. I thought it went really well. She wanted a closed casket for the viewing but we opened in during the family prayer time to say our final goodbyes. I thought she looked so pretty. Sometimes I think that people look really waxy or too made up in the caskets but she looked just like I remember her. They did a great job with that. The funeral was really good. They we headed over to the cemetery for the dedication of the grave. It was really nice and thank goodness the weather was good. Then it was back to the church for the luncheon. I always thought that this a great thing. It was a really nice luncheon and we really appreciated it.

After we finished with all the funeral stuff we came home and headed to my parent's house to celebrate Nicole's Birthday. She turned 20!!! I can't believe she's that old already :) that makes me really old. I hope she had a great day. I love her to death and I am so proud that she is my little sister. She is a great example to me.
3 comments:
You will never be as "OLD" as I will! But Nicole is getting old. I meant to bring a card for Josh but I forgot. SORRY!
Sorry to hear about Josh's grandma...funerals are so hard!
How's the house progress coming along?
Sounds like a bittersweet day for you two. Sorry again about his grandma. And I know how you feel about being OLD! I can't believe Nicole is that old! It seems like just yesterday you two shared a room and we were always kicking her out of it. We were mean! :(
Post a Comment