Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Craft night

Last week my sisters and I got together to make a craft. Everyone's turned out a little different but here is mine.I decided to make a Fourth of July block. Here is one side of it.Here is the other side.

Actually, mine started out as a summer block with all sides painted different colors (pink, yellow, blue, green, orange, etc.) and when I got done I decided I didn't like it so I painted it all blue and decided to do a fourth of July block. I still haven't decided if I want to add a couple things to it but it's good enough for now.

On a side note... I lost my glasses about a month ago, the day Grandma Falslev passed away. :( I looked everywhere for them: at church, in the freezer, in the pantry, under my bed, etc etc. I was so bummed because I LOVED being able to see. So, the other day I was getting ready for work and I saw something by my night stand. No way... It couldn't be. So I bent down and picked it up. Sure enough, it was my glasses. I found them :) I swear I looked under my bed 10 times but apparently not in the right place. I was so excited.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You did such a cute job! I like your block! :) The glasses thing is so funny! I'm glad you found them. :) ha ha

Tanner and Chantel said...

Your block looks like it needs another layer of paint-- HA HA! It's cute! One time Tanner couldn't find his sun glasses because they were on top of his head so don't feel bad.

Mama T said...

I love keeping up on your lives through your blog. IT'S GOOD TO KEEP IN TOUCH. Cute block! I haven't left comments on your blog before so when you see mama T it will be from Me, Aunt Teresa Falslev.

Camie and Brock said...

Cute Craft!! Glad you found your glasses! I hate when I loose things, and that happens more than it should!