Speaking of building our house... We finally started our house. They started digging the hole yesterday and finished today. Here are some pictures.
Here is the back-hoe. They were done for the night but I like this picture because Josh LOVES tractors!!!
These pictures don't really do justice to the hole because you really can't tell how deep it was.
It was really great to see some progress on our house finally. We've been waiting for a long time for it. They finished digging the hole today. I haven't seen it yet but Josh says it's HUGE!!! The whole time we were at the lot last night I just kept thinking of the primary song "The wise man build his house upon a rock" because there is so much rock in there. The piles of dirt/rock were mostly rock and just a little dirt. So maybe that's a good thing. Josh keeps saying it is. :)And so far our little guy is still doing good. We go in for our next appointment tomorrow so we'll have more to update on then. I think I am starting to feel him kick but it's hard to know if I am feeling him or just imagining things.
Josh and I just got put into bear scouts. I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I am super overwhelmed with it and I am having a hard time with it. But Josh has been super supportive and is being great. And who knows... we may not be in this ward too much longer.




2 comments:
YEAH!!! I'm so glad that you guys got to finally start your house! I'm super glad that baby is doing good too!
FINALLY THERE'S A HOLE! YAY! Hopefully Sadie survived the kiddos. We had fun with you guys.
Post a Comment